Post Acute Recovery (PAR) is building a national network of outpatient clinics united in a unique mission – helping individuals in recovery maintain their life in the real world as they rebuild healthy, self-directed lives.
Unlike a typical recovery program, PAR initiates care within a dedicated outpatient community - as individuals in recovery continue to maintain their everyday lives. Integrating recovery into the broader scope of an individual’s daily life results in long-lasting outcomes, the central aim of the PAR Approach.
Essential to each individual’s success is the PAR Network, which includes not only clinical professionals, but a community of families, friends and a dedicated network of industry partners, all united and working cohesively to support the individual’s journey of recovery. The collective commitment to moving individuals in recovery toward living full, healthy lives uplifts the experiences of everyone involved – the individuals, their support networks, clinicians and industry partners alike.
THE PAR Outpatient network OFFERS:
HIGH STANDARDS OF CARE
FULL SUPPORT FOR PROVIDERS
BENEFITS TO INDUSTRY PARTNERS
PAR recognizes that addiction requires a lifelong commitment to achieve optimal health and long-term quality of living. Personalized, innovative treatment plans are an essential aspect of our programs. But at the heart of the PAR Approach is the inclusive, collaborative community we create to support our clients. We emphasize lasting changes through the care of our expert guidance within a community that continues to support the individual in the real world.
PAR's Commitment to INDIVIDUALS IN recovery:
Custom treatment plans
Long-term recovery focus
Smooth transitions throughout recovery
Community supported care with expert supervision
Outpatient care supporting daily life
A NETWORK OF
Best In Class Clinics
Our clinics are high quality environments dedicated to providing the best possible care for individuals striving to live healthy, self-directed lives. Our clinicians are our greatest asset and make the PAR Approach possible. We fully support our clinicians through extensive educational opportunities. We also provide the most advanced resources to enable them to do what they do best – provide dedicated care for individuals in recovery.
PAr's commitment to our clinicians:
Continuous high quality training and mentorship
Collaborative partnering with other industry professionals
Progressive, innovative workplace culture
- Robust benefits, including compensation packages, insurance, attention to work/life balance
- Administrative, operational and insurance support systems
- Resources and infrastructure for innovative practices
- Efficient, transparent and highly effective structure and operations
A Community of
As a community of care providers, we have recognized that something is missing in the existing continuum of care – an established network to manage addiction recovery for individuals striving to function and succeed in the real world. Our unified network provides extensive resources for healthcare providers that not only improves the current standards of care but also transforms the outcomes of recovery.
Par's commitment to our industry partners:
- Ensure individuals receive appropriate levels of care based on their individual needs
- Create a model for effective transitions between different levels of care and ultimately re-entry to a healthy and satisfying life
- Ensure that individuals have a network of support throughout their care experience
- Build a national network of clinics, providing broader geographic options
- Produce much needed behavioral health research to redefine the standards of recovery treatment